The wheel of the year turns to October. We notice the chill in the air, the earlier dark, rain and rust-red leaves. In the supermarket, oversized boxes of gummy ghosts and snakes take their place next to spiderweb garlands, vampire teeth and pointy hats. Pumpkins are selling out quick, soon to be grinning gargoyles on the doorstep and hearty soups on the stove.
- SAMHAIN (sow-in) (astheworldgoesmad.wordpress.com)
- A Witch's Thoughts on Halloween (witchesofthecraft.com)
- Dare You Enter The Arcade Of Arts & Arcana? (lilywight.com)
- Samhain (stayforaspell.wordpress.com)
- Halloween Holiday Origins & Today's Popular Halloween Traditions (berries.com)