This May Day reading, with Patrick Valenza’s Deviant Moon Tarot was insightful as always; a timely reminder to trust one’s instincts and take more care over prioritising.
Turning over this site’s “personal” card (position 10.) The Eight of Cups, shouldn’t be a surprise by now but it is always a pleasant surprise to see “Lily” shunning the negatives, stepping bravely forward on her creative path and chasing the dream!
Please feel free to leave your thoughts on this spread, you don’t need to be an expert, the pictures tell a story, so have a go and leave your comments.
1. Inquirer/The Present ~ The Queen of Cups (centre left then anti-clockwise)
2. Past Influences ~ The Five of Pentacles
3. Subconscious Influences ~The Three of Pentacles
4. Secret Wishes ~ The Six of Pentacles
5. Hidden Forces ~ The Ace of Pentacles
6. To Come ~ The Two of Pentacles
7. Environment ~ The Page of Wands
8. Influence of Others ~ The Knight of Wands
9. Spiritual Forces ~ The Page of Cups
10. Outcome ~ The Eight of Cups
You can read about this site’s approach on interpreting the Tarot by following the link below.