The diligent Christopher Reuel Tolkien seems every bit as inspired by and devoted to Middle-earth as his much celebrated father.
The Unfinished Tales: Of Númenor and Middle-earth is the first compilation of findings and fragments edited by Christopher for publication after J.R.R. Tolkien’s death.
Be warned adventurer! The more you delve into Middle-earth the further you will want to go!
The revelations concerning major characters from The Lord Of The Rings, which bridge The Hobbit to its epic sequel, will make readers’ believe they have stumbled on their very own treasure horde.
Considered editing makes it possible to simply enjoy the tales or refer quickly to the copious notes for a more enlightened, academic experience.
It is an ideal read for anyone keen for some Hobbit homework.
- Hobbit fans camp out for premiere in Wellington (guardian.co.uk)
- J.R.R. Tolkien Moves From Middle-Earth to Camelot (blogs.wsj.com)
- How well do you know J.R.R. Tolkien? Take our quiz (csmonitor.com)
- The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey-Movie Trailer 1 & 2 (thesecretkeeper.net)
- ‘Being Tolkien’s grandson blocked my writing …’ (guardian.co.uk)
- The Children Of Húrin By J.R.R. Tolkien (lilywight.com)